Based on the need to water the soil, usually, every part of the plant is beneficial. If you are looking for a device to take care of this task, there are different types of irrigation pumps which you should consider. They are vital in helping lessen labor related to water or fertilizers. With it, you’ll find out why irrigating using pumps is essential to have for your garden.
An irrigation pump is a positive displacement pump used in hydrology and industrial to convey liquids like water and air to different points. Irrigation pumps are often helpful for agricultural purposes, and they are available in two broad categories, submersible pumps, and surface irrigation pumps. You can contact Pumpbiz for affordable and quality irrigation pumps that will meet your requirements and specifications.
There are fourmain types of Irrigation pumps;
- Submersible pumps (Self-Priming)
- Paddle pumps (Diaphragm)
- Axial flow pumps
- Centrifugal pumps.
These pumps circulate water in a garden pond, a more extensive filter system, and other applications. This pump operates in a wholly submerged position and has a non-clogging, solid impeller protected against any possible damage from the debris it might encounter.
Diaphragm pumps with vertical shafts are useful in residential, commercial, and rural irrigation systems. Diaphragm pumps are suitable with sprinklers that have fixed nozzles, spray sprinklers, drip emitters, and micro-sprinklers for lawn and garden irrigation.
the pump body moves parallel to the radius of the sprinkler or rotor and will change its direction.Axial flow pumps are centrifugal pumps that typically use an impeller similar to a wheel. They usually provide high heads, low flows, and large volumes.
Examples of Popular Irrigation Pumps
If you have a farm, garden, or green space that requires irrigation, then you’ll love this selection of smartly designed and innovative indoor and outdoor irrigation pumps.
1.Product Name- AMT 379B-95Sprinkler Booster
- Self-Priming Pump
- The pump is self-priming, and it’s electric with a single phase.
- It uses stainless steel impellers hence resistant to corrosion.
- The casing is of 1.5″ cast iron.
- AC motor specifications, Voltage -115/230V 1 Phase
- Horsepower- 1.5 HP
- Shaft seal Material- Nitrile Rubber (Buna-N).
2.Product Name-Irrigation Pump. 10HHT ODP
- High-pressure irrigation pump with Self Priming
- Voltage- 240/360
- Capability- 350 Gallons Per Minute
- Heavy-duty work horse-10 HP.
- Casing- Sturdy cast iron design
- Impeller- bronze impeller
- Manufacturer: Griswold
- 10HP 230/460v ODP
3.Product Name- Pro Storm Pump
Model Number- DS3HF3
- Horsepower-1.5 Hp.
- Voltage- 208-230/460
- Gallons Per Hour-4140 Gallons Per Hour (69 GPM)
- Horsepower- 1 HP
- Voltage Pro Storm 230/460v
- Priming- Up to 25 ft. lifts
- Head- up to 145′ of head
- Replaceable Parts are Accessiblefor Service- Replaceable parts are easy to access.
- Prolonged Motor life- They have motor windings with superior insulation materials.
4.Product Name- Irrigation pump 7.5HP, High pressure
- Irrigation pump Horsepower- 7.5HP
- Model Number:75HHS TEFC
- Voltage- 230 V
- Maximum Rate of Flow- Gallons Per Hour:21000 GPH (350 GPM)
- Inlet Size- 4 Inches
- Outlet Size-3inches
- Total Dynamic Head Maximum (TDH)- 150 ft./ 65 psi
Irrigation Pumps are essential because of the many different types of irrigation needed for various applications. Some people live in places that get all the rain it needs; others don’t get enough rain at all.The right irrigation pump can help you get the most out of your water source. Choose from an array of irrigation pumps designed to bring water through powerhead distances that will serve you optimally. Leverage some of the best brands on the market and enjoy your farming.